In every important moment of every day, leaders are faced with two choices: to do what's easier or what is effective. I'd like to say that most leaders make a conscious choice to do what's most effective, but the reality is, in the midst of their daily whirlwind when deadlines are hovering and pressures are mounting, and when you don't really have the "skills" to deal with situations effectively, you are left to fumble your way through -- sometimes winning, sometimes losing -- never really knowing why.
Starting today ... that can change! You can #ExerciseLeadershipToday by choosing to invest in your own personal development. Great leaders do not wait for their employer to create opportunities for them but rather create the opportunities for themselves to ensure they have the knowledge, skills, and wisdom to advance their own career. Make no mistake. Professional (and personal) leadership matters!
Are you ready to take control of your own development and #ExerciseLeadershipToday?
Here's what what is included in #ExerciseLeadershipToday 2.0
- An online leadership development program that lets you move at your own pace
- 30 high-impact, high-participation leadership development lessons
- Compelling challenges to help you take action on what you are learning every day
- Additional resources including videos, articles, worksheets (that I use with my executive coaching clients), and recommended book titles to help you take a deeper dive into each lesson
- A mentor to support your success in the program
- A community of other leaders that you can share and interact with during the program
- and 2 private coaching sessions with your mentor!
What do people enjoy most about #ExerciseLeadershipToday 2.0?
- Daily assignments
- Thought-provoking questions, topics, and concepts
- Looking at leadership concepts from a different perspective
- Tips to improve my leadership effectiveness
- Inspiring messages
- I became more proactive -- I implemented concepts right away
- The program was very encouraging and positive
What areas did they report the most improvement?
- Self Awareness
- Giving Feedback
- Motivating Others
- My understanding of how my response to daily issues and pressures affect my team
- Asking questions and listening more
- Positive thinking and beliefs
- Thinking through things before I speak
- Influencing others
- Increased awareness of my blind spots
- Learning to listen to what’s going on around me so I can better “respond” to it
- I improved most in the area of learning to fail and move on to continue to grow
- Displaying a positive attitude
- More time spent thinking about me and authentic leadership
Starting TODAY, you can take ownership to your PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT and advantage of these IRRESISTIBLE BENEFITS!
- Improve your INFLUENCE
- Learn to EXERCISE LEADERSHIP at any level
- Improve your RELATIONSHIPS with others
- Increase OPPORTUNITIES in which you can exercise leadership both at work and in your personal life
- Cover a lot of POWERFUL INFORMATION in a SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME
- Strengthen your LEADERSHIP SKILLS in just 30 days!
- Improve your LEADERSHIP EFFECTIVENESS
- Develop your TEAM
- Advance your CAREER
Ready to get started? It’s simple!
#ExerciseLeadershipToday 2.0 is an affordable 30-day leadership development program that will guide, direct, motivate, and inspire you as you grow from Good to GREAT!
Each lesson you will receive:
- an inspirational quote
- a short (micro) lesson explaining a specific leadership competency and
- a compelling challenge designed to help you take meaningful action throughout the day
- additional resources (videos, articles, worksheets, downloads, podcasts, etc.) to help you take a deeper dive into that topic
Think about it! As you make an investment in your personal and professional development … as you engage in developing your skills in a compact, consistent, and compelling manner … your influence and effectiveness as a leader will go from ordinary to extraordinary as you #ExerciseLeadershipToday!
By purchasing #ExerciseLeadershipToday 2.0, you will:
- Redefine how you think about leadership
- Develop new skills that will have a positive impact on the performance of others
- Improve others’ perceptions of you
- Feel more confident as a leader
- Develop new skills that will have a significant impact on your relationships with others
- Increase your influence and effectiveness as a leader
- Build trust with others
- Take meaningful action, which is the most significant thing you can do to transform your family, your community, and your organization!
Our Remarkable Product Guarantee
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply contact StrengthsBuilders within 30 days of enrolling in the course and we will issue a refund to your credit card for 100% of the program!
Valerie Plis is a Gallup-Certified Strengths, Executive and Team Development Coach, Facilitator, Public Speaker, and President of StrengthsBUILDERS – a coaching and training practice dedicated to bringing out the best in leaders and teams! Passionate about a strengths-based approach to engagement, goal setting, performance management and personal/professional development, Valerie is an inspirational coach and dynamic speaker whose contagious enthusiasm, expert knowledge, and practical development strategies are just a few of her many secrets to her success. "I have worked with many coaches before, in athletics and in my career. The best coaches are winners themselves and know what it takes to win. That’s Valerie. She meets you where you are and helps you get to where you want to go. Valerie is resourceful, connected, and kind. She will lead you to victory!”
- 6 Levels
- Coaching by Valerie
- Community Support
- iOS & Android
The Warm Up!
Level 1 provides thought-provoking lessons, questions, and leadership concepts designed to challenge your beliefs about leadership. The individual lessons will help you develop a level of mental discipline that will serve you throughout the rest of the course!
Stretch Your Communication Skills
Great Leaders understand there is a difference between 'message sent,' 'message received,' and 'message understood.' In Level 2 you will develop and strengthen your communication skills to ensure your message is clear, concise, and compelling!
Develop Other's Endurance!
Level 3 focuses on the specific skills and strategies to influence the mental discipline in others. Learn the importance of trust, how to activate courage in others, and how to measure your success as a leader!
Develop Strong Core Teams
Knowing how to productively influence the behaviors and performance of others is the foundation of a great leader! In Level 4 you will improve your emotional intelligence as you learn skills to balance behaviors, barriers, and relationships and pursue your wildly important goals together.
Think Like a Leader Circuit
In level 5 you will discover how to leverage the skill of focus, vision, and even failure to take your team to the next level. The mental focus, discipline and clarity will continue to improve your ability to influence others while helping the team achieve remarkable goals!
The Leadership Marathon
Leadership is not a sprint, it is a marathon. Level 6 is all about YOU and what you can do to empower, engage, encourage and even enjoy yourself along the many ups and downs, successes and failures (and there will be many) of this thing called your leadership journey! Enjoy!
We Believe In You
Your success is around the corner, you can do it!
We've Got Your Back
Valerie and the Community will support you step by step until you reach your goal and beyond
60-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are sure this Quest will impact your life! No impact? Get your money back!
Enjoyed lessons and thought-provoking challenges!
"What I enjoyed most were the individual lessons and the thought-provoking challenges, topics, and concepts. It forced me to look at leadership concepts from a different perspective."
Improved leadership effectiveness!
"I enjoyed learning the tips to improve my leadership effectiveness!"
Inspiring and Encouraging!
"I LOVED the inspiring messages! The program was very encouraging and positive!"
I took action right away!
"Through the #ExerciseLeadershipToday program I became more proactive -- I implemented concepts right away!"